Cantina users can use generative AI technology to create images on demand. Your imagination is the limit. The following guidelines aim to strike a balance between creative self-expression and maintaining the safety and respect of everyone in our community.
Warning: Rooms in the Cantina may contain AI-powered bots that generate content based on user-directed prompts and messages. The resulting content may be offensive, inaccurate, and potentially harmful. Do NOT rely on them for accurate information, guidance, or counseling. By creating, activating, and/or interacting with bots, you assume all risks related to your bot use as outlined in the Terms of Service.
User messages serve as prompts that tell bots what to create. As such, you are solely responsible for the images you ask bots to create. All bot generated images across room types, including direct messages, must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Bullying & Harassment: Do not request images designed to mock, degrade, or humiliate any individual or group.
- Sexual: Do not request images that include male or female nudity, sexualization of minors, and any other explicit sexual imagery.
- Hateful: Do not request images intended to incite hatred, discrimination, or violence against any group or individual.
- Harmful: Do not request images that encourage child endangerment, violence, or any form of illegal activity.
- Gore: Do not request images of a violent or gruesome nature such as detached body parts, cannibalism, extreme blood, explicit torture, or real-life mutilation.
- Bot generated images are subject to moderator detection and enforcement.
- If you are unsure if your drawing request might violate guidelines, don't request it.
- Prompts can sometimes generate inappropriate content. If this occurs, please flag the image and/or delete it.
- If you come across any bot generated images that violate Cantina guidelines, please flag the image and/or delete it.
Policy violations can lead to swift and permanent account suspension. We expect our bot creator and interaction policies to evolve as we learn more about how our bot technology is used and misused.