We are committed to working alongside our members to prevent spam and trolls from negatively affecting the Cantina experience. Anyone violating this policy is subject to account restriction, suspension, and possible termination.
What’s considered spam & trolling?
Cantina defines spam as repetitive content or behavior that negatively impacts the experience of other Cantina members. Prohibited behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Creating a Cantina account for the sole purpose of promoting a product, service, or message
- Repeating actions or comments after the user has requested them to stop
- Sending a large number of messages to promote a product, service, or message
- Sending messages that attempt to trick users into revealing sensitive information, such as passwords or financial details
- Repeatedly posting messages that contain hate, acts of violence, and false or misleading information
- Performing sexual activities on live video chat
What to do if you experience spam & trolling
We encourage you to use our moderation tools to manage your Cantina experience.
If policy-violating behaviors persist after trying to resolve the situation using the self-moderation tools listed above, you can also report them so our team can review and take appropriate actions.