Communicate easily with your friends by sending and receiving text messages in your Cantina room.
Using the text chat in a Cantina room:
- Enter a message in the text box in your Cantina room and press the arrow or Enter key to share it in the chat.
- You can also send GIFs and emojis through the text box, and react or create a thread with messages that are already in the chat.
To view and reply to chat threads:
Keep responses together with threaded conversations in chat threads.
- For iOS and Android: Long press on any chat message (text, gifs, links, images, videos, etc.) to pull up reactions, or tap Reply to start a threaded conversation
- For Web: Click on any chat message (texts, gifs, links, images, videos, etc.), click and tap Reply.
To clear the chat history on iOS, Android, and Web:
If you're an admin in a public room or a private room member, you can clear the entire chat history for the rest of the room.
- Inside your room, tap on the room’s name in the center of the screen.
- Tap , then Edit Room Settings.
- Scroll down to select Delete Room History.
- Tap Clear History, and all messages and media in the room’s chat will be deleted. This action can not be undone.